Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make a long story short I ordered my sway bars more than 2 1/2 weeks ago and Hotchkis still wont have them ready to ship until the middle of next week. Are there any companies that have them in stock? I know Vivid & Lingenfelter are still waiting for Hotchkis. :rant2:

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
152 Posts
I ordered mine from Vivid on Sunday and received an email this am to say it shipped...I hope they are right, I am planning on an install early next week.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WTF? I placed my order with Vivid 2 1/2 weeks ago. They're waiting for Hotchkis to ship it out by the middle of next week. What did the email say? Do you have a tracking number?

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
152 Posts
No tracking number just says:

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipped

I am a little skeptical based on this thread and the fact that I did not get a tracking number...did someone email you and let you know about the delay..I am thinking that I will get that email tomorrow.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-VM 51 track days in Maggied V & 82 in Atom 2 in Volt
1,690 Posts
Ordered mine direct from Hotchkis, received in a couple weeks. Me likey.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I received an email from Tbyrne today. "These swaybars should be available in February." :banghead:

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
152 Posts
Febraury...wtf? I still have no response from Vivid, although they ran the charge through the credit card, which will not work for me if I am waiting more than a week....let alone February!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts