Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Not I. They told me I was fifth on the list and that it'd be about 6 weeks or so. I'm typically patient, so I figured on giving them until April 1st before calling them for a whazzzup......

D-A-N

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
First 10 as well, but have not seen them. It will, however, take a few weeks before I start to balk. :)

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts
Vivid told me expect to see them shipping out next week.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I talked to RJ yesterday and he said they don't have them yet and were expecting them in a couple more weeks. He didn't even throw a delivery date at me about when I would get mine.
-Sean

·
Registered
591 Posts
"Patience is a Virtue" boys! I'm in the top 10 also. You guys really didn't expect Hotchkis to drop everything and make our swaybars did you? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I agree. It's a little frustrating when they bill you before shiping the item. Most companies will bill you at shipping.

Hopefully they're coming soon. Like must of us I guess I kind of lost the hype. Weeks go by and you see nothing. That why I usually only order in stock items.

·
Registered
235 Posts
yo HOMER kiss my A$$, this is not rocket science , its t stupid metal tubes w a few curves in them...Ferrari can HAND build a dozen Enzos in the time i have waaaaaited.

·
Registered
2005 Light Platinum CTS-V
59 Posts
Add another person to the list, I just thought of them and checked to make sure I paid them (feb. 9th) before I came here to find out I'm not the only one.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I still like its stealthyness...

Credit Card billed...check.
Product Arrival...Idonno...check...

Now when it arrives ill be all surprised...

You whiny whores don't enjoy life...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts