Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-V
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just FYI... debating whether or not to order anti-roll now or wait. Went to the Hotchkis site to do a comparo with Eibach. Saw they were on sale, 10% off. That just about covers tax and shipping. Chomped on that one like a sturgeon on pile worms. Sale ends 12/31 according to the site.

·
Registered
CTS-V
1,621 Posts
For all of you wanting sways. I did my research. I noticed the Hotchkis bars are hollow in the front. Which helps with keeping the weight down in the front. In the rear, the bar is solid. For the Eibach's, they're solid in front and back. Plus, the Eibach's are not as thick in diameter. I really think the Hotchkis are the way to go.

To save you guys some cash, we should approach Tbyrne Motorsports for a group buy. They currently have a decent deal. If you buy online from them, you get a $15 discount. Check this out..... http://tbyrne.com/cadillaccatalog.html

·
Registered
CTS-V
1,621 Posts
One more thing, Tbyrne Motorsports also does price match. Show them that Hotchkis advertises them at $371 and get a price drop of 15% of the difference and on top of that the $15 for buying online. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts