Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a couple links I came accross on the net of scanned pages of 2 different Hot Rod Cad motor build ups I thought you might enjoy

July 2000

September 1998

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Thanks for the link Dead !!!! I got the July 2000 issue but not the Sept 98 one.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
There is also some interesting engine build info in the Cad Company catalog (you can download the catalog from their web site).
I believe it starts on page 9. They show what different components do on the dyno. They use both low and high compression motors.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lux hauler said:
There is also some interesting engine build info in the Cad Company catalog (you can download the catalog from their web site).
I believe it starts on page 9. They show what different components do on the dyno. They use both low and high compression motors.
I have their catalog printed off and have been reading very much. I'd like to build an engine like the 8.5:1 they built but I'd use some forged rods and pistons so I can bottle feed it when I want to scarry-fast. I like the 8.5 compression so I can get away with midgrade. mabey bump it up to 9 or 9.5

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Dead Sled