Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
What's up guy! Souletr is/was still the nastiest V around imo. Thanks again for the inside info about the Giants during the Super Bowl week!

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts
Hope you didn't see the mad verbage that the peeps that bought your magical machine came on here with.

On the record Chef's Souletr was the first murdered V and still the nastiest.

3rdly. Petition to the mods and Sal to nominate Chef for a lifetime membership to the forum.

Kisses.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did indeed see the verbiage and with that comes some realities that were true. Workmanship on any level is very intense and Martin is a great guy who is a friend of mine. Supper lap battle heros and track mates.

I had much better results with the supercharger to be honest before getting screwed with the motor swap and other trick rigs. Funny, I had other area speed shops check my car inside and out as well and no one found a thing...:annoyed:

It's all good. Have thought about doing another V build and gut in the future...:sneaky:

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts
It's all good. Have thought about doing another V build and gut in the future...:sneaky:
Now you are just messing with us.

Looking at your current race machine, I think that you would be a destroyer with a V with your old knowledge and the new advances out there.

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
457 Posts
Ahhh my car's idol is still around. Keep us posted if you dive back into the V:)

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
How D Chef, glad you dropped by to say Hi.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts