Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
4,969 Posts
yes, unfortunately. Along with silver flames all over the CTS. It proves that ricers exist, even in American cars.

·
Registered
07 CTS 3.6L Wheel Performance
180 Posts
There's a CTS with "3.6" and "RS" stickers, off of a Toyota I believe. They go great with his tape-on portholes(it's a gen 1).

I think I'll buy one of the scoops and leave it on his car with a "Get Well Soon" card.

·
Registered
'07 CTS 3.6
2,937 Posts
Wellllll, maybe if it was a Shaker scoop............

I have to do the Bumble Bee stripe first.

LOL.

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,487 Posts
:ack:

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,487 Posts
I've seen a few "Rice" looking CTS's on here too....It's an American luxury car not a Japanese fart machine....treat it like one.

·
Registered
2007 CTS Thunder Gray
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've seen a few "Rice" looking CTS's on here too....It's an American luxury car not a Japanese fart machine....treat it like one.
You can do the CTS justice with a drop and some sporty rims and maybe a flush mount spoiler, but the minute you start talking big wings and stickers and fake scoops and vents, you've lost me.

By the way my favorite part about this :rice2: is the fact tha it has two different colored wheels. I have seen that little detail on maybe 90% of the ricers I come across.

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
I don't even like the functioning fender vent on the 2nd gen CTS. I detest anything that takes away from the clean lines of a car.

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,487 Posts
By the way my favorite part about this :rice2: is the fact tha it has two different colored wheels. I have seen that little detail on maybe 90% of the ricers I come across.
I saw that yesterday at school! It was a black, riced out Hyundai Tiburon, rear rims were silver, front rims were gold.I laughed all the way into the building.....

·
Registered
2004 Raven Black XLR and 2005 Raven Black CTS
63 Posts
My personal opinion is that cowl hoods when done right are okay. I don't like the ones that are 3" or something like that, but the CTS available from Spectre Werkes is a beautiful hood, plus it matches the powerdome hood on my XLR. :)

Hood scoops - Nope; Misbadging - Nope; Any nameplates - Nope. I have taken the badges off of both of my Caddys.

·
Registered
2007 CTS Thunder Gray
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My personal opinion is that cowl hoods when done right are okay. I don't like the ones that are 3" or something like that, but the CTS available from Spectre Werkes is a beautiful hood, plus it matches the powerdome hood on my XLR. :)

Hood scoops - Nope; Misbadging - Nope; Any nameplates - Nope. I have taken the badges off of both of my Caddys.
HEY FOIST! Did you ever get your heated seat project completed. I am interested in an update if you have one!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts