Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Charger Scat Pack- Auto/Corvette LS3-Auto
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wash the car today and when I was wiping up the under hood area I notice a pool of water just below the hood latch.

Hood Latch Water Pool - Kinda of hard to see

So I added a drain hole... Be careful as the radiator right below this part.

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,513 Posts
Man you have some time on your hands huh? Wish I had time to do stuff like that. I have things that need to get done right away before it costs me a ton of money. Spring everyone needs my help around here. Then get to work and it's the same thing. Being a boss isn't what it's all cracked up to be. Life was easy when I was just an employee in the Teamsters Union.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Being retired I am busier then a 1 legged man in an ass kicking contest. Messing with the Caddy, plus my 2010 Hemi Challenger and my 83 Monte Carlo. When I am not working on cars... I am working on my RV and 97 Honda CRV tow car. Plus I have a little side business selling RV parts. Now toss in a my 2 web sites and 1 for the RV club. Plus the wife gets her slice of my time.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Sounds like a good retirement to me man. Bless.
Being retired I am busier then a 1 legged man in an ass kicking contest. Messing with the Caddy, plus my 2010 Hemi Challenger and my 83 Monte Carlo. When I am not working on cars... I am working on my RV and 97 Honda CRV tow car. Plus I have a little side business selling RV parts. Now toss in a my 2 web sites and 1 for the RV club. Plus the wife gets her slice of my time.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea.... And that was just Mondays schedule. LMAO.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
You don't want to hear mine. It starts on Sunday when everyone is home(Most) with their families. My work week starts Sunday. I have a 10 month old son and 7 year old daughter + the wife 2 dogs. I'm Mr. mom in the morning after working all night. She leaves for work at 5am. I couldn't list the things I have to do everyday. No more babies.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You don't want to hear mine. It starts on Sunday when everyone is home(Most) with their families. My work week starts Sunday. I have a 10 month old son and 7 year old daughter + the wife 2 dogs. I'm Mr. mom in the morning after working all night. She leaves for work at 5am. I couldn't list the things I have to do everyday. No more babies.
aaah yes children..... mine are gone. Grandkids yes but I can send them home.

·
Super Moderator
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6, 2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack, M6
6,637 Posts
Since I retired, I wake up every morning with absolutely nothing I have to do that day. But still, by 5PM I'm lucky if I have half of it done.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
I would love to send mine to someone else's home at times:rant2:
aaah yes children..... mine are gone. Grandkids yes but I can send them home.
----------

That sounds like my day. But then I really wake up.
Since I retired, I wake up every morning with absolutely nothing I have to do that day. But still, by 5PM I'm lucky if I have half of it done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts