Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
My feelings exactly - however that was even 2 weeks ago !!

Any day.....BAM it's gonna get COLD out ! Face it .... it's about over. I figure I've got like another 3 weeks of car washing weather.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
75....i cant wait till it gets down to 75 here! its still in the 90s here....damn okinawa weather, its just like FL only iam not in FL! :banghead:

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
i noticed time has been flying too

its been cold for a few weeks here, mainyl mornings, i wake up coooooold and i love it by the time afternoon hits tho the temp is good. warm/hot with a cooool breeze

i love october weather cause its warm in the day and chilly @ night

and its not tooo cold and not all sticky hot

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Sandy said:
My feelings exactly - however that was even 2 weeks ago !!

Any day.....BAM it's gonna get COLD out ! Face it .... it's about over. I figure I've got like another 3 weeks of car washing weather.
Yup. I live in Ohio and we're expecting a shift in weather tonight. It was like 85 degrees out today, and tomorrow will around 60 degrees...I like the cooler air...

Car washing? Hell, I still rinse the car off at least twice a month during the winter so as to get all of the goo off of the poor girl.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
78 degrees here last night, at 9:30...great night, I just spent a week in NE oregon, where it never broke 60, and was FREEZING cold in the mornings...wasn't expecting it and didn't bring the rain gear, big mistake! :)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
It's too damn cold here. Leaves falling off the trees, major flooding, and cold air, I need to move south for the winter or west.:D

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
addison_ii said:
It's too damn cold here. Leaves falling off the trees, major flooding, and cold air, I need to move south for the winter or west.:D
Or buy some sort of car-boat type thing and a tanning booth

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
14 Participants
DopeStar 156