Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, Hollywood needs your help. Ok, Hollywood accidently hurt his girl's feelings. He didn't know that he did it until Hollywood's Grandma (who happens to be his girl's history teacher) told him. His girl was quite pissed with him. What should I do? Should I buy her a Cadillac or something?

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Snipes wonders the same thing as the Reverend......

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everyone stole the third person thing from me. But I really didn't do anything. I made some sort of harmless comment, and she took it wrong. She gave me the silent treatment yesterday!!!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Well she should be upset about that.......

Apologize I guess is the best thi

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Jewelry.

Elvis recalls a female that used to get pissed off at Elvis just to see what she could get out of the deal. After she did this three or four times to the tune of about $400, Elvis got wise. Elvis is an idiot when it comes to women. That's why Elvis got married.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I called her from work a few minutes ago. I explained to her what the deal was and why I cheated on her with the Alante. She was understanding, and she no longer hates me.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Yeah.... Cheating isnt a good thing.... Unless it becomes a 3some...... GOLDEN!!!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
well its good things are smoothed over
JJhomer has one thing to say
"woman" cost more than my car.
when woman are more costly than car jjhomer doesn't like woman and has to go buy stuff for car.
JJhomer has to keep 2 woman happy,

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for being supportive of Hollywood guys. I didn't really cheat. I told you all that she caught me sleeping with an Alante, and she didn't appreciate me doing that. And Supafly, you know that you wouldn't leave Hollywood. How could you leave such a great good looking guy like ME.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts