Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I was on the elevator delivering something from my department to downstairs, until the elevator just stopped. Actually I was standing there kicking the door, then it just froze. I was like AWWW MAN!!!!!!!! It was stuck for like 30 seconds, then it started shaking. I was scared!!!

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
The previous client site I worked at was in a historic building in Detroit. To get from my office on the 7th floor to the computer room in the sub-basement required a ride on the ancient & slow employee elevators that got stuck every week or two. To make matters worse, only 1 of 2 elevators went all the way to the sub-basement and they used to transport prisoners on the elevators, too. Never got stuck, but there were times I wondered.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
30 secs isn't bad. Once there was an elderly lady stuck in our elevator for an hour during a power outage! She almost had a heart attack. Another time some kids were having a party (not in the elevator) and overloaded it, and they were stuck for over half an hour. :histeric: :yup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts