Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade Platinum 2012 & 2015, 2016 CTS-V
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

Has anyone else had this issue? My plastic Thermostat housing failed. It began to crack and then leak. It ended up leaving me on the side of the road. The pictures here show a Billet Version that uses a higher flowing thermostat that does not effect the heater function either. This seems like a WIN / WIN. A better part that will not crack and a "performance" T-stat (hence the performance section) that keeps the car cool when you're driving aggressively for long periods of time.

I would recommend you consider looking into the simple, inexpensive fix. Its preventative and will last a lifetime.

530160__1558551552_63828.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi everyone.

Has anyone else had this issue? My plastic Thermostat housing failed. It began to crack and then leak. It ended up leaving me on the side of the road. The pictures here show a Billet Version that uses a higher flowing thermostat that does not effect the heater function either. This seems like a WIN / WIN. A better part that will not crack and a "performance" T-stat (hence the performance section) that keeps the car cool when you're driving aggressively for long periods of time.

I would recommend you consider looking into the simple, inexpensive fix. Its preventative and will last a lifetime.

View attachment 548286
ive had several V's never an issue and I race.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts