Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of course looking on sites such as gohid.com and the like, i could not find anything on actual HID fog lights. I saw this pic (which is now my background!) of a CTS with 2 very separate HID beams in the "Night Pics of HIDs" thread. I know those CANT be the xenon knockoffs showing that much light.

Anyone got any info on the possiblity of HID fog lights or is it just a myth (self fabrication)?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
44 Posts
Yes there is such a thing as HID's in the fogs.It requires a conversion kit whick you can get from ebay for about $150. Use the search tool and you will see some pictures of cadillac's with hid's in th fogs.

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
of course looking on sites such as gohid.com and the like, i could not find anything on actual HID fog lights. I saw this pic (which is now my background!) of a CTS with 2 very separate HID beams in the "Night Pics of HIDs" thread. I know those CANT be the xenon knockoffs showing that much light.

Anyone got any info on the possiblity of HID fog lights or is it just a myth (self fabrication)?

Thanks again.
There are a ton of us with HID fogs. Install is easy, 30 mins ide say.

Plenty of pics and info on this thread... http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-forum/111030-hid-night-pics.html?highlight=svb4eva

and this one too... http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-forum/109176-ww-clear-fogs-hid-kit-installed.html?highlight=svb4eva

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have already seen pictures (please see original message). I was looking for the part. Pictures of other ppls CTS wont make mine look any prettier!!

Mike- your going to have to send me your email address. No PMs yet :(

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
You need to get 9005 bulb types and you literally swap them with what bulb is in there now. Really easy, like SvB4EvA said.

Honestly I think someone is paying people to make threads about HIDs because there are like 50 within the last two months.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
You need to get 9005 bulb types and you literally swap them with what bulb is in there now. Really easy, like SvB4EvA said.

Honestly I think someone is paying people to make threads about HIDs because there are like 50 within the last two months.
lol... funny u say that. I had something similar running threw my mind.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
As popular as it is, I have yet to see anyone on the road with clear fogs or HID fogs.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
As popular as it is, I have yet to see anyone on the road with clear fogs or HID fogs.
Me either. Thats what makes it CUSTOM tho! The stares I get driving around... man its great!

The only thing I see frequently is V grilles on the road. Beside that, nothin.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
Sorry, C-Town's how I ride.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts

·
Registered