Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Super Moderator
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 馃檮
Nice job on the rejuvenation (y)

Registered
2014 CTS4 Sport Wagon*Luxury 2016 CTS V-Sport Premium
you cleaned them up well...did you add the fogs and 19" wheels and tires or did your version of CTS come that way???...

Bill

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I purchased the car with the 19" wheels but I added the fogs. Actually wireing them up today got to get the switch. Also got to figure out the drls on the hid headlights I want everything to be as close to factory as possible.

Registered
2014 CTS4 Sport Wagon*Luxury 2016 CTS V-Sport Premium
good luck...I have read where a couple people had bought the new stalk and fogs and installed those themselves...your car looks great...enjoy the ride

Bill

Super Moderator
2014 ELR
Swap the DRL bulbs to good LEDs, they'll match the HIDs. The stock DRL bulbs like to blow. Since you're good at taking the headlights out anyways...

Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
Man, that was a lot of work on those headlights. Nicely done.

Super Moderator
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 馃檮
Win!
You could sell those assemblies for $500/ea. easy.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah definitely thought about it but will be grabbing every one I see from now on to resell haha. Clean them up test them and ebay could be a good gig even if I sell them 4-500$ a set

Registered
'12 CTS Performance Sports Wagon AWD
Yea I added to a thread about doing the factory fogs In my case I used everything factory. I did not finish mine though. I needed to run the wire to the BCM to complete mine. I had the wiring at the BCM done but got rid of my car before I finished hooking the wire from the fuse box to the wire I had from the BCM. That was the only step I had left to do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts