Cadillac Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 101 Posts

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
JerseyGirl said:
Hey KC...wild huh? Looks pretty mellow to me, but then again I just joined! Right? :)
Thanks Brett...and Lux..what nude pics? Ya got some? Oh wait..you meant me huh? Is this a family site? That was a joke, yes I was being sarcastic..lol

i think we can skip the nude pics all around...the only people on this site ive seen are kc in his picture and myself...and i basically look like a younger kc, that being said i wouldnt want to scare any new people

·
Banned
701 Posts
Hi JerseyGirl,

Welcome to the NutHouse! A big Howdy from 120 miles East of you in Harriman, TN. If you see a Triple Black Allante blow by you please wave cause that would be me. Hang on sweetie, this may be a rough ride. Jersey may be on your mind, but after spending some time in the Volunteer State you will forget all about them funny talkin people back up yonder.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
We've been known to have some pretty spirited debates here on everything from Cadillacs to motorcycles to politics and just about anything you can wander into when you LEAST expect it! A while back everyone thought Katshot and me were gonna duke it out on pay per view.......And that's just one little microscopic episode! We're more than likely all NUTS here but we're certainly havin' a good time!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
nah....I was just trying to make a buck planning a pay-per-view fight but KC shot that all to Hell!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
It's what I do man! Take the money and run!

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
See KC, if you hadn't blown it, we BOTH coulda made some cash ;)
Just think how much fun it would've been to watch the video while killing what's left of Mexico's greatest export! LOL
BTW, you and Brett BOTH SUCK!!!!
My poor car is stuck in the garage, and I'm stuck driving the Denali. It's really starting to get depressing :( I usually LOVE snow but this winter is beginning to wear me down.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Allante North * said:
Hi JerseyGirl,

Welcome to the NutHouse! A big Howdy from 120 miles East of you in Harriman, TN. If you see a Triple Black Allante blow by you please wave cause that would be me. Hang on sweetie, this may be a rough ride. Jersey may be on your mind, but after spending some time in the Volunteer State you will forget all about them funny talkin people back up yonder.
Been here in TN for over 16 years and you say WE talk funny? hehe...:D BUt I do love it here...alot less snow for one...

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
kcnewell said:
We've been known to have some pretty spirited debates here on everything from Cadillacs to motorcycles to politics and just about anything you can wander into when you LEAST expect it! A while back everyone thought Katshot and me were gonna duke it out on pay per view.......And that's just one little microscopic episode! We're more than likely all NUTS here but we're certainly havin' a good time!
I think I will fit in JUST fine! I am a nut myself.:banana:

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Cool! That's the way we like it.....Hey katshot!....It's s'posed to be in the low '70s here today I was gonna take the Cadillac to work but I decided to take the bike instead! Which sunglasses do you think I should wear? The ones in the photo or the new Ray Bans? Decisions, Decisions! LOL!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
kcnewell said:
Cool! That's the way we like it.....Hey katshot!....It's s'posed to be in the low '70s here today I was gonna take the Cadillac to work but I decided to take the bike instead! Which sunglasses do you think I should wear? The ones in the photo or the new Ray Bans? Decisions, Decisions! LOL!
70's degrees???????? OMG! I need to see the sun soo bad. Been raining here for days..DAMN!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
It's a burden I have to bear! Constantly sunny! Never a break! It's a cruel world I tell Ya! I mean....I could get a sunburn!!!!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Yep! I'll load a couple up tonight for Ya!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Hey, It's the least I can do for a fellow '91 owner!

41 - 60 of 101 Posts