Registered
1,380 Posts
thats us :D

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
ya think? wooooooohoooooooo, as long as you don't ask for nude pics. lol...but i know you are curious as hell now..hehe

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
aww there goes that idea :D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Greetings Jersey Girl! Whatever they told you......Is more than likley the truth! They're not too bright but they're honest!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
lol dats meee :D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Yep! Our first lady......There's a good title! The First Lady of Cadillacforums!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Katshot!.....That was funny. Jersey Girl, We ain't always pretty here and we're rarely politicaly correct....But we're always honest and usually kind of interesting. Hang on it gets wild!

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
KC,
Dare I ask how the weather is? I'm probably NOT going to like the answer, considering we're still getting back on our feet from the 2ft. of snow the other day.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Don't forget the sunblock dude, you know you have a lot of skin out there in the sun ;)

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
JerseyGirl,
Welcome to the board from snow covered (but sunny........at least today:rolleyes: ) Northern Ohio.
Enjoy your stay!!:D

BTW.......What was this about nude pics?
Dang......I always miss the good stuff.:p

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Hey katshot....Sunny and about 60 or so! I'm freezin'! Lol! It was cold in Nevada but it was sunny...

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hey KC...wild huh? Looks pretty mellow to me, but then again I just joined! Right? :)
Thanks Brett...and Lux..what nude pics? Ya got some? Oh wait..you meant me huh? Is this a family site? That was a joke, yes I was being sarcastic..lol

21 - 40 of 101 Posts