Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I would like to say hello to every body in this forum.
I am a proud Cadillac owner, I have a Catera 99. :cool:
I am from a country called Oman, it is in the middle east. :)

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome..... Thanks for signing up.... :wave:

We are getting quite a good membership from all over the globe..... its great!!!

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
welcome , ive heard about oman but the closest ive ever been to there is bahrain , hows the weather out there ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stoneage_Caddy said:
welcome , ive heard about oman but the closest ive ever been to there is bahrain , hows the weather out there ?
In the summer the weather is very very hot but now it started to get cool.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey there,

I used to live in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia for almost two years when I was young. It is very beautiful over there, I miss some of the incredible sunrises, sunsets, and full moon views in the desert. Welcome on board!

·
Registered
16 Posts
bob2231 said:
Hey Bert. Like the Radian ? I had a 96 and wish I had never gotten rid of it. Can I have your's pretty please ?

It's for sale! I've gone through everything except the motor and tranny. I even have a Superbike motor and a builder to go with it. The best of everything...Super Falicon crankshaft, Pogue springs, Wiseco big-bore kit, Webbcams, ported and polished heads...C'mon whaddya say? :D All for $1800...

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Welcome Catera-Oman !

I hope you find our site to be informative and helpful. Love to see some pictures of your ride with a beautiful desert as background.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts