Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1994 deville
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my neck fusion prevents me from seeing it so anybody know ??? would greatly app it ...and is the back the same ??minus the turning of inside cal on back ....swat......

·
Registered
1992 Fleetwood S&S Hearse, 1993 Buick Roadmaster
567 Posts
Neck fusion sounds like a lot of fun. But even without the medical condition, sometimes it's hard to get a clear view of what you're working on. One of the reasons I hate doing brakes is just the logistics of jacking up the car, trying to access the caliper bolts, remembering which way it loosens when you're facing the threaded end of the bolt... sure, not a big deal, just annoying as crap. Trying to do it with a neck that doesn't bend? Well, you're a stronger man than me sir!!!

·
Registered
1994 deville
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you know knock on wood it has been one of the easiest surgerys right at neck c5 c6 that I have had done.. more of a mind thing ...for the people who need it done . anyways sheez last 3 yrs 10 pretty good ortho surgs arm both feet knee acdf etc then my first in 1974 hit by a car woman using welfare cash to buy her new car she ran me over with ... arm my primary was sighned to be taken off but repaired it somewhat and then also my pelvis ribs skull teeth but really means nothing to me when I see my bros from service with issues war wounds etc .plus if I stop moving it gets worse if that makes any sense .so I try and teach my sons to help me labor wise my oldest son 6 grade can take apart and pull out an optispark under 3.5hrs on a roadi .ratmonster your 93 roadi is that with the lt1 ? had a 94 roadi right before I got the caddi

·
Registered
1992 Fleetwood S&S Hearse, 1993 Buick Roadmaster
567 Posts
I wish it was an LT1, but 1993 was the last year for the old-school TBI 350. Still runs good though, even with almost 250,000 on the clock!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts