Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All my life I've wanted a cadillac and now have the opportunity to purchase a 95 Seville STS. The millage is 71,000 and the selling price is 7,995. I have found this to be below the Blue Book value. Although I feel I am buying from a reputable dealer, it is not a Cadillac dealer. Are there any spicifics I should look for or demand the dealer run checks on to be certain that I am not getting something that will cost me lots more down the road (shich I can't afford). Thanks.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard, thanks for signing up :wave:

Well, take it to a dealer or a qualified mechanic to do a good inspection..... Pay the 100-300 to have it done, you wont regret it..... Be sure to also check the trouble codes, by pressing OFF and WAMER with the igntion on.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for all the help. It has been very useful. I was confused about "codes" but seeing that others on the forum couldn't find answers either I went to a google. I found the following which may be of help to some
people.
http://www.troublecodes.net/cadillac/cadbrom.shtml

Although, not being a "car" person, it didn't help me a lot. I sort of need a code to figure out the codes! :bonkers: At least, I know the trouble codes are there, printed myself a list; and will referr to it.
Thanks again:bouncy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts