Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
the 12 steps to recovery
[X] 1. We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable

*EDIT*
(the remaining 11 are below :) )
[ ] 2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity
[ ] 3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God
[ ] 4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves
[ ] 5. Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs
[ ] 6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character
[ ] 7. Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings
[ ] 8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all
[ ] 9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others
[ ] 10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it
[ ] 11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out
[ ] 12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs

·
Registered
06 cts MY way
606 Posts
the 12 steps to recovery
[X] 1. We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable

*EDIT*
(the remaining 11 are below :) )
[ ] 2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity
[ ] 3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God
[ ] 4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves
[ ] 5. Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs
[ ] 6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character
[ ] 7. Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings
[ ] 8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all
[ ] 9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others
[ ] 10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it
[ ] 11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out
[ ] 12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs
Sounds like youre an N A member:confused:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
:lol: noo

·
Registered
CTS
2,558 Posts
Damn, you take some really nice pics bro..... WHat kind of camera do you have again? I know Ive asked B4

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn, you take some really nice pics bro..... WHat kind of camera do you have again? I know Ive asked B4
Thanks. :) I'm using a Canon Powershot SD1000. I take the pictures at 5 different exposure settings and then HDR merge them.

·
Registered
CTS
2,558 Posts
Very cool....Whats HDR merging mean?

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very cool....Whats HDR merging mean?
HDR is high dynamic range.

When you take pictures at different levels of exposure, you get better shadows and highlights. Basically, it looks more realistic, as if you were looking at the actual scene instead of a picture.

When you take a picture at very low exposure, it comes out very dark, but you get great shadows. A high exposure gives great highlights. Combine it all together and it's like you were standing right there.

·
Registered
2014 ATS Performance 2013 SRX Premium
1,045 Posts
Great pics, I have and addiction for eye candy and CTS pics count :lildevil:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
welllllllllllllllllllllll look who decided to join us on the forum ;)

hows it going troy.
u got awful timing -- i'm about to sign off!
i'll talk to u over the weekend hopefully.... whore...

X

·
0 Posts
so sorry about not getting on very much...I'm so damn busy trying to get this company off the ground...you know CTS construction LLC...(I'm so proud of that you know.) I should actually admit that I'm looking at H3's right now...I've wanted a big ass hummer for a long time and you only live once you know. Plus I'm austentatious(sp?) anyway so wtf? Ah, just an idea right now. Here in Wyoming it truly matters though. The winters are furrrrrrocious sometimes. Anyway, damn good to catch up with my peeps now and again...I'm glad to see you're still going places.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts