Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, My names Bobby, I dont own a caddy but i work on them for a living, so i figured it would be a good idea to join a cadillac forum. Looks like a nice place you guys have set up here. hope this place is as cool as it looks.

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey Bobby - Welcome to the CadillacForums! We're glad to have you on board and appreciate any knowledge and experience you care to share with us.

Thanks for registering! :welcome:

BTW - we're even cooler than we look... :coolgleam

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for the welcome. as im lookin around more its looking cooler and cooler in here. and Stone age it's a 3100, the quad 4 only came in the z-26 in 94 and its extremely rare. its got 83K on it and im still smokin people left and right.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Welcome Dude! I wanted a Beretta (Chev) about 1990, they were cool cars. I especially liked the Calais International with the Quad 442 option. (hope I got the model correct, it's been a while)

Don't worry about those other threads, we were just knocking heads a little, once in a while we do that, and all opinions are respected IMO. :)

I thought of a couple other names of cars that were firearms, however :D . The Beretta "Cougar" in .45 ACP, and wasn't there a Colt "Mustang" a while back. You might have to change your signature now. ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol it's a question, ya can count a dodge colt too, but honestly who is gonna admit they drive a dodge colt. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts