Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been driving a 96 LT1 Caprice as a road car and the Mrs. is wantin' something a little more comfortable....without any loss of performance. So here I am looking to see what's what with Caddys. Never owned one but there is always a first. I look forward to learning the ins & outs from you guys and hope to give some back.....in the future of course.
JP

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, I'm sure you'll find all the info you need. Looks like you current collection is pretty nice as it is.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard.... You wont do better than a 94+ fleetwood brougham...

·
Registered
87 Deville
630 Posts
Welcome to the finest forums on the web, go to Brown Brothers Cadillac in Louisville and test drive ALL the new models first before you decide. The CTS is a great car for the money.

Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome. I belong to the Impala SS forums and there is a section there for the Fleetwoods. Those guys are a culture unto themselves. I'm not sure what direction to go. We have been kickin' around a new one or maybe one a couple years old, but we also have been thinking about a 1970 Calais Coupe. Who knows.

Also, what is up with the guard dog statement?
JP

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Ill sign up for FOSS and be the resident ricer..... Every board has to have one, right? :)

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
How about, oh i dont know, ME!!!!

I have a better name

FloSS

I think it has a better chime to it!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts