Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, I'm a newbie here. We have owned a Escalade for 4 years now and love it. I do have some questions and need some suggestions, so I'll try and find the right forum. If I don't please let me know okay....

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Welcome! :welcome:

·
Registered
1999 Eldorado ETC, 2007 SRX V8 AWD, 2006 Escalade ESV
33 Posts
I am new to this website also, so ... welcome. There's a lot of good stuff in here.

Mike (Poulsbo Fats)

·
Registered
2006 STS-4 1999 Deville Concours
1,488 Posts
Welcome

Thanks for joining!
Paul

·
Registered
1999 ETC
37 Posts
Hello all!

I'm a new member and am pretty excited! I am taking delivery of a '99 ETC in a couple of hours. She's black on black on black with all the goodies. Although she has more miles than I'd like to have (81k), I'm sure I'll get many years out of her. I have a tendancy to baby my cars, so she should last a long while.

She's not perfect, but after some very monor touching up paintwise, she'll be close!

Anyway, gotta hop in the shower. Have to pick her up in a couple of hours.

Talk to you all again, after I have driven her for a good long while!

·
Registered
Hyundai Elantra
18,816 Posts
NICE! Post pictures when you get a chance! I love ETCs especially black on black models :thumbsup:

·
Registered
01 Eldo ETC, 02 Deville SOLD!
1,815 Posts
Hello all!

I'm a new member and am pretty excited! I am taking delivery of a '99 ETC in a couple of hours. She's black on black on black with all the goodies. Although she has more miles than I'd like to have (81k), I'm sure I'll get many years out of her. I have a tendancy to baby my cars, so she should last a long while.
Well, that'll be at least the second Triple Black ETC here - my '01 is the same...welcome to the forum. And actually, 81K on a '99 is not all that bad - I've got 73K on mine and she runs like a top.

Post some snaps when you get 'er cleaned up and we can compare.

·
Registered
1997 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series, 1993 Sedan De Ville
817 Posts
Welcome aboard! It's a great site. Lots to learn about, lots of fun to be had, and we all love to see pictures of everyone's ride.

JRau in central Iowa

·
Registered
1999 ETC
37 Posts
@nd Black on Black

Thanks for the kind words. Here's a picture that I consider the "before" picture. In the spring after I have replaced the top with a full one, added chrome rockers and wheel well inserts and maybe some new wheels and tires, she'll look that much nicer. Those aren't scratches on the front wheelwell, just a reflection!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts