Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, New Caddy owner. I bought a Beautiful Cadillac DeVille D'Elegance from a lovely older lady who babied it all it's life...now I have fallen in love with this car. After some tweaks and upgrades like a set of Flowmasters dual exhaust and tips and tint, wheels. She's a head Turner.. 馃槏

Super Moderator 2003 Deville Base SEMPER PARATUS
Hi everyone, New Caddy owner. I bought a Beautiful Cadillac DeVille D'Elegance from a lovely older lady who babied it all it's life...now I have fallen in love with this car. After some tweaks and upgrades like a set of Flowmasters dual exhaust and tips and tint, wheels. She's a head Turner.. 馃槏
Welcome to the forums! It'll help going forward if you edit your profile to include year/model/trim, plus your location.

Vendor
Hello and welcome to the site! Great to have you here and congrats on your new ride. Post some pictures when you can. Forum like this is the best way to make new friends and learn something new about a passion that runs deep. Hope you stick around and find it useful!

-Administrator- 2002.5 F55 STS 2014 FWD Explorer
Welcome Aboard!!!

What year, powertrain package,where ?? It sure helps with advice and diagnosis. Please update your profile - thanks.

Our FWD Northstar cars have phony "duals" - be careful with Flowmasters - you may get an annoying drone at highway cruise speeds.

Learn all about the wheels, bolt pattern, offset, and original tire outside diameter. It's all important when going to aftermarket wheels/tires.

Subscribe the car to www.alldatadiy.com - it's the online GM/Cadillac service manuals plus a LOT more. You'll need it - guaranteed.

Study this - all of it ............ https://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-tech.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts