Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Cadi Gang. Looking forward to gaining some insight on the 99' Seville STS I just picked up (Gray/Gray with 57K purchased for $15K). .

I owned a 93' which I loved and can't stay away from the fun these cars bring to driving. The performance, looks, comfort, and value buying used is awesome. I looked at Pontiac GrPrix GTPs and for the cash, they'res simply no comparison. The oil-thirsty NStar is a BEAST to be reckoned with, esp. when the Punks in their Jap crappers pull up next to you licking their chops on a quick spanking they end up getting from this car.

I'm only hoping that the bumper-to-bumper ext. GM warranty, good til' 3/05, covers the struts and any electrical crap before I get a nasty bill. This car has so many options, I'd hate to see the wiring harness for this thing - but not complaining! Only options I don;t have I think are OnStar and rolling message lumbar.

Best to you all in your Cadi adventures and thanks to all of you for your contributions and feedback in advance!

Peace.

KF

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Welcome STSGUY!

From what I've read here, you'll be VERY happy with the '99 STS if you came from a '93.

Make yourself at home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts