Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. My name is Kevin and I live in Phoenix, AZ. I have an '86 Fleetwood Brougham, 72,000 miles, white over red, loaded except for the AstroRoof. I purchased her on her 17th birthday (the delivery card is still in the glove box--she was delivered on Sept 25th, 1986.) It's really a beautiful ride, and my second Caddy. I also had a '62 Sedan DeVille that I just loved to death.

My dad was the ultimate "Cadillac man" and I'd know he'd be thrilled that I've "returned to the fold" after 10 years of driving foreign cars. I want to buy an SRX but after the first years "blues" get worked out of it. I saw it in Car & Driver and am so happy Cadillac is producing a wagon. My dad and I always wanted to get an old Caddy hearse or ambulance (he had one way before he met my mom) but my mom would never let us.

Anyway, thanks for the space and the chance to talk your ears off.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the Sandman said:
Hey Kevin - Welcome to the CadillacForums. Do you have any pictures of your Caddy - that's low mileage for an '86!

Thanks for registering! Now get your dad on here too! :D
I just posted some pictures in the pictures section, but I've attached a side view pic to this post.

Sadly, my dad passed away 5 years ago, but I know wherever he is, he's probably loving my new old car.

Attachments

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
kvn said:
I just posted some pictures in the pictures section, but I've attached a side view pic to this post.
Strong work!

Sadly, my dad passed away 5 years ago, but I know wherever he is, he's probably loving my new old car.
Sorry - I should have paid closer attention to the wording of your post. My bad. :(

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome...... Thanks for signing up :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts