Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone. I just joined. Been reading for a few days now and decided to join in. I am the proud owner of an 04 black CTS, fully loaded for about a month now. WoW! Love this car. l already made some mods which include B & B exhaust, grill painted black, modified rear fascia by Vogue also painted black. Iforged is making a set of 18X8.5, 7 spoke wheels for me and a set of Goodyear F1 GS D3 max performance tires are on hold for the wheels. Future mods in the works. I will be designing a rear deck spoiler that looks good and works with the design of the car. I do not like any of the ones on the market today. I'm a Sr. tech working in the space industry. Most favorite assignment was working on Space Station Freedom from 90 to 99. Now an environmental test tech testing product for space flight. I collect 1/18 dicast model cars (have way too many) and I am a dyed in the wool motorhead with a great deal of mechanical background. I also have an 86 Monte Carlo SS and a 93 Indy Special C-1500 and both are black. I love my Chevy's! Love my new CTS
Laters
Namsag

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey namsag - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Your CTS sounds really nice - do you have the automatic or manual transmission? And we'd love to see some pictures showing off the custom touches you've done. I'll tell you what, people do love their CTS's - Cadillac got it right!

Thanks for registering and enjoy the Board.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Howdy Namsag,
Its great to have other modders on this board.....i can help you out with suggestions and stuff as ive done more then a little bit on my cts. Click on my link below and pm me with any questions

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome..... Thanks for signing up :wave:

·
Registered
06 STS AWD/00 STS
60 Posts
namsag said:
Hello to everyone. I just joined. Been reading for a few days now and decided to join in. I am the proud owner of an 04 black CTS, fully loaded for about a month now. WoW! Love this car. l already made some mods which include B & B exhaust, grill painted black, modified rear fascia by Vogue also painted black. Iforged is making a set of 18X8.5, 7 spoke wheels for me and a set of Goodyear F1 GS D3 max performance tires are on hold for the wheels. Future mods in the works. I will be designing a rear deck spoiler that looks good and works with the design of the car. I do not like any of the ones on the market today. I'm a Sr. tech working in the space industry. Most favorite assignment was working on Space Station Freedom from 90 to 99. Now an environmental test tech testing product for space flight. I collect 1/18 dicast model cars (have way too many) and I am a dyed in the wool motorhead with a great deal of mechanical background. I also have an 86 Monte Carlo SS and a 93 Indy Special C-1500 and both are black. I love my Chevy's! Love my new CTS
Laters
Namsag
Watching the Cubs and Marlins, so i thought i would give you a warm welcome between innings. Welcome to the board. Enjoy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts