Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 SRX V8 AWD
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
It has been a while, the last time I have been here :canttalk:
But today we bought us a 2005 SRX, so as of next week we're back, probably with lots of questions :D

Painfull to trade in the Seville, but it was a matter of now or never.

I see, that a lot has changed here in the forum....Is Sal still here?

TTYL

·
Registered
2007 SRX4 N*, 2004 Infinity G35 Coupe
2,005 Posts
Welcome back Dutch. Best wishes for a trouble-free existence. I know what it feels like when you have to move on from a vehicle you like.

Could you let us know if your SRX is a V6 or a V8, the mileage, and an SRX4 (AWD) or the rear wheel drive version? Other goodies?

Thanks,
PJ

·
Registered
2005 SRX V8 AWD
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome back Dutch. Best wishes for a trouble-free existence. I know what it feels like when you have to move on from a vehicle you like.

Could you let us know if your SRX is a V6 or a V8, the mileage, and an SRX4 (AWD) or the rear wheel drive version? Other goodies?

Thanks,
PJ
Hi PJ,
It's the V8 (of course, LOL) with 45k miles on the odo and AWD (don't know if there were 2WD versions delivered overhere).
It has the 7 seats option, so good to take the grandkids on a trip :D
It was a see... drive... buy... decission which took not even an hour.
Tuesday we will get it from the shop, cause they had to order 2 tires we wanted to have exchanged, and a new yearly inspection and service had to be done too.
Will add a pic from the site where we saw it

·
Registered
2005 SRX V8 AWD
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And another knob found without knowing what it is for.
Between the front seats, when you slide back the cupholder cover, left/rear of the cupholders there is a switch. one part has a star on it the other part is blank. Can't find it in the manual online, nor in the provided Dutch instruction manual.
Don't want to press it without knowing what it does.
Who knows what it does???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts