Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Nice toy chant. What part of Mexico are you in. I'm thinking of a vacation to Mexico in September and hope to enjoy some watersports.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
of course i'll give anyone a ride, just bring the beer...LOL
the boat is a '03 challenger 1800 seadoo jetboat (240 hp V6 engine)
and the PWC is a '03 gtx 4tec supercharged limited (185hp rotax engine)
they are just too much fun.
I live in monterrey, mexico. That's on the northern part, 120miles from laredo or mcallen texas. And you're more than welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Hell I'll be down in Monterrey from Aug 13-17 for my cousin's wedding.

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
They are BOTH nice!!!!!!! I have such an itch for a boat this year. I love the water..damn, I bet it's fun to cruise on a seadoo. :D

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
I come from a very long boating background..... My grandpa started a marina in 1946, and his kids have taken over it...... So i can go up there and take about any used boat I want..... :excited:

I was just up there, and this weeks boat of choice was a 1983 century resorter...... With a 360 chrysler......

My grandpa owns a 1968 chris craft commander 28, and has been completely redone on the inside, and the outside is really nice...... There isnt a nicer boat around!!!! Gotta love the 327 rumble at idle...... I can hear it starting up from 1/4 mile away!!!

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Damn nice equipment there. I love being on, or in the water, so even though I have always thought boats were just a hole in the water to throw your money into, I do spend a lot of time on them. I also have a Kawasaki 750 ski to play with from time to time. The big difference is you are in paradise compared to me here in Jersey. I used to work in Laredo and Nuevo Laredo and vacation in Cancun a lot, mainly for diving. You're a lucky man.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts