Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Im new over at the CTS forums. Been looking at all the mods. I got just the normal CTS(Lucky bastards with the V's). Anyways, alot of those guys over there said to find some CTS-V exhaust to upgrade performance and sound. Do any of you guys who have upgraded to better exhaust happen to have there old exhaust pipes. Im willing to pay 100 dollars for it. Let me know.
Jason

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Jason,

FYI..before you come into the forum calling us spoiled then asking for our exhausts, maybe you should reconsider your ingress plan. A better way to ask may have been: Hey V guys, I need your exhaust. In reply we could say: Hey whiney regular CTS guys, go get stuffed!

But no, we here are very open and nice guys, so state your location and someone here may offer you their exhaust.

F

·
Registered
300 SRT8, 392 cubic inches of tire smoking power!
8,189 Posts
I spoiled myself further and put on an exhaust! :D

I left mine in So Cal at

(949) 645-7022 - 1718 Newport Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA

Ask for Alex, he will not ship it so if you're not local don't bother calling.

I love the CTS, the only draw back is you're gonna be driving around thinking:

DAMN IF THIS CAR JUST HAD A V8!

Have fun.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Hey oh so generous and amazing V-guys - anyone have a V-exhaust somewhere within about 3-4 hours of central Indiana? Weekend pick-up would be best but schools done December 9th so after that I can pick it up any time.

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
DDS rollin a CTS said:
Hey oh so generous and amazing V-guys - anyone have a V-exhaust somewhere within about 3-4 hours of central Indiana? Weekend pick-up would be best but schools done December 9th so after that I can pick it up any time.

Now that is how you ask for a deal :thumbsup:

·
Registered
CTS-V
206 Posts
I have stock V sway bars and upper strut bar for sale.

let me know if you want it.

you can email me at:

[email protected]

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hey "DDS rollin a CTS" ....It's me again and I still have your exhaust here in Columbus. After December 9TH we could work out a pick-up date at my dealership. Let me know if you still interested!!!? :burn:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
PneuBird said:
Hey "DDS rollin a CTS" ....It's me again and I still have your exhaust here in Columbus. After December 9TH we could work out a pick-up date at my dealership. Let me know if you still interested!!!? :burn:
Pneubird - yeah, I might be. Although a lot of folks over in the CTS forum are of the opinion that the stock v-exhaust is too big for the 3.2L. The main suggestion is to go with a 3.6L exhaust but v mufflers. I'll PM you in few weeks once I'm done with school and figure out which way I want to go. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Spoiled....maybe. I got a CTS today as a rental. It's so basic, I guess 3.2, no nav, sun roof, lumbar, heated seats, and I'm sure other things. God I miss my car, they say its only two days. Anyway it's an 06 and only has exhaust on one side.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
ahahnu said:
Spoiled....maybe. I got a CTS today as a rental. It's so basic, I guess 3.2, no nav, sun roof, lumbar, heated seats, and I'm sure other things. God I miss my car, they say its only two days. Anyway it's an 06 and only has exhaust on one side.
If it's an 06 with single exhaust it must be a 2.8 (although I thought for sure they had duals...guess not). The 3.2 was only used in 03 (all) and 04 (manuals only). Despite what people say, I'm more or less happy with mine. I do look forward to the prosperity I hope to see in about 3.5 years which should allow me to get my very own V.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts