Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the dpa site down? I can't access it but im still gettin e-mail notifications of new posts....whats goin on man? peace

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Hey Phizix.. Sorry about that.. Could you do me a favor and let everyone that YOU know - know what happened? The site is still propogating over the internet. At some point within the next 12-24 hours, www.deerparkavenue.com will be working again. Until then, the new address is www.home-buying-tips.net

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sal Collaziano said:
Hey Phizix.. Sorry about that.. Could you do me a favor and let everyone that YOU know - know what happened? The site is still propogating over the internet. At some point within the next 12-24 hours, www.deerparkavenue.com will be working again. Until then, the new address is www.home-buying-tips.net
No reason to be sorry man....its coo. I was jus confussed. I'd like to help spread the word bout what happened but i don't know anyone from the board....so i have no way to contact them. Thanks for the explanation tho. By the way....this site is dopeness! I love cadillac's! peace

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Thanks. :) This site is going to become my busiest site - and my main focus. Luckily, Jeremy (BlackSI00) has been running DPA... The site should be back up today or tomorrow.. I was pretty disappointed to see it still down this morning...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts