Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey MC whats up you still around. tried calling you twice over the past week but your phone is off i guess not sure.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,273 Posts
Hey MC whats up you still around. tried calling you twice over the past week but your phone is off i guess not sure.
-----------------------------
Hi Thumper - what's COOKING - :hide::histeric:

MC was here last night -

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
-----------------------------
Hi Thumper - what's COOKING - :hide::histeric:

MC was here last night -
i got a phone call from his number earlier this morning but when i picked up he wasn't there then i tried to call back and it seemed like the number was disconected.

oh not much cooking. why don't you come on up to Jackson Hole wyoming and see what is cooking with your own eyes ?

oh i don't think i mentioned to you that i moved further up north than colorado lol now im in wyoming

·
19,273 Posts
i got a phone call from his number earlier this morning but when i picked up he wasn't there then i tried to call back and it seemed like the number was disconected.

oh not much cooking. why don't you come on up to Jackson Hole wyoming and see what is cooking with your own eyes ?

oh i don't think i mentioned to you that i moved further up north than colorado lol now im in wyoming
=======================
why don't you come on up to Jackson Hole wyoming
wow - I haven't been out west since the 70's -
I'm do for a vacation -
but I'm in Illinois - taking care of my Mom -

oh i don't think i mentioned to you that i moved further up north than colorado
lol now im in wyoming

I thought you went to Utah - for the skiing -

I hope you're finally doing what you love to do -
you earned it - :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
=======================
why don't you come on up to Jackson Hole wyoming
wow - I haven't been out west since the 70's -
I'm do for a vacation -
but I'm in Illinois - taking care of my Mom -

oh i don't think i mentioned to you that i moved further up north than colorado
lol now im in wyoming

I thought you went to Utah - for the skiing -

I hope you're finally doing what you love to do -
you earned it - :thumbsup:
i went to Utah early last winter season. but it sucked.
i left went to Colorado for the rest of the winter.

then when winter season was over and ski season shut down i took of for a road trip cross country. did about 7500 miles. i think.

i drove from Vail. Co to Key West.
stopping in Columbis MO then heading down south going to Alabama then FLorida drove the entire state.
stayed for about 2 weeks. then left drove up to Boston visited with MC.
stopping in ALabma SC NC VA MD PA NY NJ CT MA then drove out ot cleveland for a few days Stoping in PA before ohio.
Then off to Columbia MO again. before heading to Denver and then Salt lake for a day then up to Idaho and Wyoming. lol
now i am up here for 5 months.

omg i live on the Golf Court the employee housing we have they give us a house with the 11th hole in the back yard lol. its awesome.
oh i get to use one of the best golf courses. the Jackson Hole golf and tennis club is where i am working.

·
19,273 Posts
i went to Utah early last winter season. but it sucked.
i left went to Colorado for the rest of the winter.

then when winter season was over and ski season shut down i took of for a road trip cross country. did about 7500 miles. i think.

i drove from Vail. Co to Key West.
stopping in Columbis MO then heading down south going to Alabama then FLorida drove the entire state.
stayed for about 2 weeks. then left drove up to Boston visited with MC.
stopping in ALabma SC NC VA MD PA NY NJ CT MA then drove out ot cleveland for a few days Stoping in PA before ohio.
Then off to Columbia MO again. before heading to Denver and then Salt lake for a day then up to Idaho and Wyoming. lol
now i am up here for 5 months.

omg i live on the Golf Court the employee housing we have they give us a house with the 11th hole in the back yard lol. its awesome.
oh i get to use one of the best golf courses. the Jackson Hole golf and tennis club is where i am working.
=====================
sounds like you finally found "home" - good for you -

1 - 6 of 6 Posts