Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Black on balck DTS, I also have Chrome emblems and a E&G chrome bar grille with the emblem left off. I actually found this site after trying to find where I could get some info on putting an emblem on the hood. Can anyone help me? I loved the picture that was attatched on one of the posts here. Looking for help, please :)

BTW, this is my first post and I hope someone will help me with this. I used to post on ClubLexus daily and never got a response. Yes ClubLexus. I am 28 years old and have driven Lexus all my life. 2002 SC, 2003 GS and 2006 GS 430, actually just traded the 06GS430 for a 2006 DTS Black all options and couldn't be happier. My father just past away and he always drove a new Caddy, so I had to give it a try since I gre up in a Caddy. Let me just tell you there is something that this car makes me feel. A combo of my dad and classy tradition. Walking up to it is a rush of adreniline. I wouldn't trade this car for anything. I feel closer to the man who made me the man I am today. I think about this often and realized only a Caddy can make you feel like that.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.