Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Lauren and I drive a '88 seville (stock) and I go to school in Long Beach and work in Orange. I am kinda looking to make some modifications to my car....fix it up a bit and to chit chat with you fine folks....oh and I am a girl, single, but not really looking. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Hi

Just wanted to say hi to one of the only girls i've ever met who expresses an intrest in cars, especially the best kind of cars. I think it's very cool. Anyway, if you ever have any questions/want to talk, I know my way around pretty well.- bye
 

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
lrninoc said:
Hello my name is Lauren and I drive a '88 seville (stock) and I go to school in Long Beach and work in Orange. I am kinda looking to make some modifications to my car....fix it up a bit and to chit chat with you fine folks....oh and I am a girl, single, but not really looking. :)
Hey Lauren - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Thanks for registering - as you can see we're growing fast thanks to the great members we have and the cool new ones who sign up every day. Some of the youngsters here act like they've never seen a girl before, so stick with the more mature crowd - like me :D. We'll hook you up with information and ideas for maintaining and improving your ride. Why don't you tell us a little more about your Caddy (color, mileage, condition, etc., as well as what you were thinking of doing to it). If you'd like, you can also tell us a little more about yourself in the "Let's Talk" Thread.
 

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
Joined
·
7,658 Posts
BIG SMILIE!!! :D

Welcome...... Thanks for signing up..... :wave:

mmmmm, women

mmmmm, cadillac

mmmmm, women driving cadillacs
 

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
the Sandman said:
Some of the youngsters here act like they've never seen a girl before, so stick with the more mature crowd - like me :D.
elwesso said:
mmmmm, women

mmmmm, cadillac

mmmmm, women driving cadillacs
See what I mean? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the Sandman said:
Hey Lauren - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Thanks for registering - as you can see we're growing fast thanks to the great members we have and the cool new ones who sign up every day. Some of the youngsters here act like they've never seen a girl before, so stick with the more mature crowd - like me :D. We'll hook you up with information and ideas for maintaining and improving your ride. Why don't you tell us a little more about your Caddy (color, mileage, condition, etc., as well as what you were thinking of doing to it). If you'd like, you can also tell us a little more about yourself in the "Let's Talk" Thread.
Hey thanks everyone,
My car is a white exterior, navy interior, about 92K miles, its in great condition I just had it detailed so the leather is looking nice, no accidents or any more than a few door dents (got to love those huge SUV's parking in small spots and hitting your doors), thats about it. I want to deffinetly switch out the rims (getting tired of loosing those caps everywhere), thought about lowering it but Im not too sure if I would be all getto if I did so I will hold out on that, I want to put a better sound system in it and replace some of the chrome on the sides that has been damaged by people opening their doors on it. I also have one side of the inside door leather with the logo on it that needs to be put back down it is like poping up a bit. That is all I have wanted to do for now. Thanks again for the warm welcome.
 

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
lrninoc said:
Hey thanks everyone,
My car is a white exterior, navy interior, about 92K miles, its in great condition I just had it detailed so the leather is looking nice, no accidents or any more than a few door dents (got to love those huge SUV's parking in small spots and hitting your doors), thats about it. I want to deffinetly switch out the rims (getting tired of loosing those caps everywhere), thought about lowering it but Im not too sure if I would be all getto if I did so I will hold out on that, I want to put a better sound system in it and replace some of the chrome on the sides that has been damaged by people opening their doors on it. I also have one side of the inside door leather with the logo on it that needs to be put back down it is like poping up a bit. That is all I have wanted to do for now. Thanks again for the warm welcome.
Hey Lauren

I believe you can use any of the front wheel drive Caddy wheels on your car (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong). If this is the case then you have many choices in factory rims up to 17 inches. If you want to go aftermarket, you can go bigger, although IMO 17" would be right (the '87 Seville came with 15" I think). If you want to see some aftermarket wheels at Tirerack.com click here. If you want to see factory wheels click here or check on eBay.

Personally, I wouldn't lower it either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the Sandman said:
Hey Lauren

I believe you can use any of the front wheel drive Caddy wheels on your car (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong). If this is the case then you have many choices in factory rims up to 17 inches. If you want to go aftermarket, you can go bigger, although IMO 17" would be right (the '87 Seville came with 15" I think). If you want to see some aftermarket wheels at Tirerack.com click here. If you want to see factory wheels click here or check on eBay.

Personally, I wouldn't lower it either.
Thanks a ton. I was looking into aftermarket wheels. I agree with the 17" with a low profile tire over the lowering it, just easier and a nicer look. Thanks again!
 

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
Joined
·
7,237 Posts
lrninoc said:
Hello my name is Lauren and I drive a '88 seville (stock) and I go to school in Long Beach and work in Orange. I am kinda looking to make some modifications to my car....fix it up a bit and to chit chat with you fine folks....oh and I am a girl, single, but not really looking. :)
Long Beach State?

I grew up in Long Beach (am I really grown up yet?). Some of my family still lives in Belmont Shore.

So what do you want to do to your ride?
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top