Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Justa hi from here in sand land where trees are far and few in between. Saw the Caddy forum and was hungry for information on my most recent purchase 99 Eldo. Not my first as i had and '89, put 190k on it and was beginning to get cold feet on keeping it much longer.
Thanks to those posting information on the Northstar motor and it suprises me that some think this dude will max out at 125k?? Got my orginal GM manuals on this thing yesterday and was overviewing how the motor is made. Little differant than my 89. Not to mention a starter inside the motor and stories about the head bolt inserts??

Anyhow at this point i am scanning for a trunk mounted cd changer if anyone has one out there they want to part with. So Hello again. Blow sand Blow.

Don Dabbs
Lubbock , Tx

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
zdld17 said:
Justa hi from here in sand land where trees are far and few in between. Saw the Caddy forum and was hungry for information on my most recent purchase 99 Eldo. Not my first as i had and '89, put 190k on it and was beginning to get cold feet on keeping it much longer.
Thanks to those posting information on the Northstar motor and it suprises me that some think this dude will max out at 125k?? Got my orginal GM manuals on this thing yesterday and was overviewing how the motor is made. Little differant than my 89. Not to mention a starter inside the motor and stories about the head bolt inserts??

Anyhow at this point i am scanning for a trunk mounted cd changer if anyone has one out there they want to part with. So Hello again. Blow sand Blow.

Don Dabbs
Lubbock , Tx

WELCOME Don.
Its a great site for info i learn something every day and its great. You said your looking for a cd changer, do you want oem or do you want aftermarket, check ebay, junk yards, call different dealerships to see if you can order one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts