Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals I'm Dequan H. I live in North Carolina. I'm the current owner of one of the most beautiful cars still on the road today! However, I want to change some things about my life while I'm still young and move out west to build myself as a brand and business. Anyway, If you have time: Check out this 1979 Classic Sedan Deville FOR SALE 120,156 original miles. This car has a rich single state history and I've owned it for 3 years. I did not drive the Caddy for a year because I had access to a family commuter but it serves as my Daily Driver currently and has plenty of life in it. You can view this cars' ONLY listing at:

Contact info in listing.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
21,439 Posts
Hey guys and gals I'm Dequan H. I live in North Carolina. I'm the current owner of one of the most beautiful cars still on the road today! However, I want to change some things about my life while I'm still young and move out west to build myself as a brand and business. Anyway, If you have time: Check out this 1979 Classic Sedan Deville FOR SALE 120,156 original miles. This car has a rich single state history and I've owned it for 3 years. I did not drive the Caddy for a year because I had access to a family commuter but it serves as my Daily Driver currently and has plenty of life in it. You can view this cars' ONLY listing at:

Contact info in listin
View attachment 591647
========================
THANKS - I needed a good laugh!
you got one too many ZEROS in that price -

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
========================
THANKS - I needed a good laugh!
you got one too many ZEROS in that price -
Thank you for sharing your opinion. The fact still remains that you CAN NOT find another complete '79 Sedan DeVille with 120,150 original mi in the condition that this car currently is in, with new parts in the trunk "Obo" means let's talk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.