Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1968 Cadillac Sedan deVille, 1994 Chevrolet G20
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I realized that I never did stop and say hi, so here it is.

My name is Dave, i'm 16 and I have a 1968 Cadillac Sedan deVille with the 472. So far it looks like this board has numerous members who know alot about this engine. Future plans include a cam, intake, and relocating the A/C compressor. I am currently in Bucks County Tech School studying Automotive Technology (what else is there?). The Caddy was a find with 69k original miles, and it is all original down to the paint.

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Welcome to the Asylum. Sweet looking '68

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Well. Since this is your official Introduction... Here's an official Welcome aboard! Thanks for signing up! :D Now THAT'S a REALLY nice Caddy! Do you have any more pictures? How did you end up with that car?! I never see any of those - especially in that kind of condition...

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome!!! :wave:

Your first car is a 68 SDV....?? :shocked:

Man, I thought I was lucky to get a Q, and you get an all origional 68 SDV......

Obviously, we're gonna need more pics than that..... I mean come on, its an origional....... :)

Tell us about yourself in the LETS TALK thread....... In the lounge!!!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Of course it more than qualifies for a mass tang mobile. I have more pictures, but they suck. I'll get some more tommorow. The color is Ivanhoe Green Iridescent. Everyone calls it Emerald green, so both are good descriptions. Suprisingly, I found this sitting on the side of some guy's house. I saw it from the bus, and after I got home, went down and asked if the '68 (knew the year, wanted one for awhile) was for sale. It was covered in snow, and wasnt shoveled out or brushed off... por thing. so I gave it a good home. :)

This thing does a cool burnout. Smoke billows out of the fenderskirts. Gotta get a pic of that.

Alright, I'm done beating up on the dial-up crowd for now. :D

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man, the cars DIRTY in those shots (when I first got it) I gotta get some pics after i polish all the chrome and put on the wax. Thanks for all your compliments!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Man, I want!!!!

Trade you straight up for the Q........ :)

·
Registered
87 Deville
630 Posts
W E L C O M E
To The Cadillac Forums!
Now thats what I call a TRU Classic > What ever you do don't park it in any shopping store parking lots > door ding city > Park it in front of the store "On the Sidewalk" :spin: Nice Ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts