Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1987 Cadillac Brougham.
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I just signed up. I'm 18 and a cassette tape/NES game collector/enjoyer. Also play a mean guitar.

Anyways tomorrow I'm buying my first car, a 1987 Cadillac Brougham. Took a mechanic I know along for a second opinion. He was pleased with the car, so was I. 63,000 miles, no rust, all the important stuff works like a charm. Should be a little bit before I have to do any serious work on it. I'll post about that more tomorrow. Its not in perfect shape, but its still a damn nice car.

But again, more about that tomorrow. Just thought I'd say hi!

Quick update: MY CADILLAC!!

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Steering wheel

·
Registered
96 FWB
3,606 Posts
Welcome to the Cadillac Forum, Phil3. Add your new ride to your profile as you see most posters have. And be sure to post pics in the thread below when fitting:

Reactions: Phil3

·
Registered
1987 Cadillac Brougham.
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the Cadillac Forum, Phil3. Add your new ride to your profile as you see most posters have. And be sure to post pics in the thread below when fitting:

I will add it when its fully registered and in my name, which it will be tomorrow! I'll have plenty of pics I'm sure.

·
Super Moderator
2011 SRX4 3.0 4WD Luxury
1,663 Posts
welcome EXCELLENT intro,

cassette game player???? you young punks...we had to hand type in the code on a sinclair spectrum....hundreds of lines just perfect from a magazine on a 32 K expansion module and then extract it to cassette.. ( yes both ways uphill in the snow)

i wont even go into papertape / IBM punch Cards....LOL

post a pic of your new ride !

steve

·
Super Moderator
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
15,745 Posts
Welcome to Cadillac Forums from a fellow New Yorker

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
6,988 Posts
welcome EXCELLENT intro,

cassette game player???? you young punks...we had to hand type in the code on a sinclair spectrum....hundreds of lines just perfect from a magazine on a 32 K expansion module and then extract it to cassette.. ( yes both ways uphill in the snow)

i wont even go into papertape / IBM punch Cards....LOL

post a pic of your new ride !

steve
I had one semester of IBM punch cards and the clunky sound it made. Many nights in the lab re working the cards. I got a C- and I was happy to get out and go back to my English & journalism classes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts