Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Heritage of Ownership Emblem that I purchased off ebay. My question is..."is a chrome version made, since I don't have the gold package and I think it looks a little bit odd?"

I would have posted a picture of it, but I dropped my camera on the way out of the club this weekend...I blame it dropping on a combination of snowy, icy sidewalk, snowy hands, me running, and a drunk me. At least the smartmedia card is good yet, so I got my picture that I REALLY wanted off of it...me and this really hot waitress...YEAH!

Oh yes...the weekend was fun.

·
Registered
None :(
2,703 Posts
And let me guess, either you didnt get her number or she was not single~!~

I get it a lot of the time, where the hot chicks are already taken! :nono:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can't even remember her name, let alone a number if she even gave it to me! lol. All I remember thinking when I saw her was "I'm not buying any beer right now, but I got to get a picture of me and her to possibly use to get the girlfriend jealous if I ever need it, and also just to get a little touch, which I didnt get...dammit."
damn

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd have put it there if I told her to pose in front of my Caddy outside...Lemme tell ya, when a drunk female hears you drive one, shes about ready to do much, much...much....

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a III in pewter that goes quite well with chrome if you are interested. Looks like they sell for about $60 + S&H. I'll trade for that hot waitress:devil:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if I was sober enough to have dropped game, id have her wearing my Heritage of Ownership medal in her mouth at the end of the night...

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
make her unscrew it off the grille and everything, lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts