Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1979 Sedan deVille d'Elegance
4,153 Posts

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,734 Posts
Triple.... orange.... PLEASE post pictures! I have a serious orange fetish.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,734 Posts
lol Dope.

No but seriously, I do own a shitload of orange stuff. Like, clothes, my bed sheets, my windows theme, rugs, wash cloths... yeah. I love me some orange.

I've even been able to (hopefully) swindle my girlfriend into allowing orange tux/white dress. Hooray!

lol

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
How realistic is it that the black talisman only has 26 thousand miles on it?
Robb, I have pictures of a 1974 Talisman from eBay a couple of years ago with 10k miles. I saved the pictures on my computer - triple orange. Lovely. :) I owned a 1976 Fleetwood Brougham with the airbag option 6-7 years ago which I purchased with 9,700 miles and sold it with 12,000 miles - it was brand new. :) There was a 1976 Fleetwood Brougham on eBay about a year ago with 300 actual miles - better than brand new - never used at all! :) These cars exist. The 10-20k cars are fun to own and drive if you want to enjoy a cocktail and a big giant steak at your favorite vintage supper club and then take a field trip and pretend its 1976 again. :)

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
That is so freakin' awesome, I don't quite know what to say.......................

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
There were more than one orange 74 Fleetwood Talismans made... Poplular color waayyyyyy back in the seventieeeeeeeess. :)

·
Registered
1989 Brougham d'Elegance, 1985 Fleetwood Brougham *Coupe*
4,256 Posts
I know as a Cadillac enthusiast, I'm supposed to be drooling over the Talisman package, but I don't see what the big deal is. Talisman was just an interior package that gave you extremely plush surroundings. It was obviously marketed to working professionals with the front center console with witting tablet, but the thousand dollar interior options seem out of place for something that could have also been a family sedan.

The options would seem more at home if they were standard on the Fleetwood 75, but Talisman seats were the only Talisman option for the 75. Personally I think the Fleetwood 75 should have been called the Fleetwood Talisman, just to give it a name besides Cadillac Fleetwood Series Seventy-Five.

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
The back seats in that thing ROCK!

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
The Talisman is the world's most fitting car to listen to a little Steely Dan in.

"Drink Scotch whisky all night long
And die behind the wheel
"

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Sven, I don't think you're right about the Talisman interior being available on the Series 75 Limousine. It was a Fleetwood Brougham factory option only.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts