Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
I like it, too. Won't show dirt, either.

I like those stock rims. The other style I don't like.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The dealer said the price was a mistake ($6999.00) and that it was supposed to be listed for $8999.00.. Anyway, I should be getting it for $6800.00 as I was quoted over the phone.. Let's see what happens...

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
I may be getting this car very soon. My Brother in Florida is going to go check it out and drive it up for me - if everything is okay...
Damn, you're gonna owe your brother big time, thats no quick trip. Whether I like it or not personally, the Fleetwood has got to be about the best car for a trip like that though.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I'm paying him for it. I told him I'd give him $1000.00 and he told me he'd do it for $750.00 (what I was quoted for the service). So, I told him he could take my '89 Dodge Shadow back down with him to do whatever he wants with... :)

My Brother just moved down to Florida and is starting a service sorta like this anyway. www.go-n-get-it.com :p

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Sounds like a good deal for both of you, looks like your brother is only an hour or two south of me, and Sandman, Devillish, et al. Good Luck, hope it works out for you. Imagine the worlds greatest Cadillac site, finally run by a Cadillac Owner :D

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Hell Sal you might like Texas too.....long stretches of good roads. A little hot but thats why we got A/C ;) Certain sections of the state is 75 mph too.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Yeah Texas is fun.....Florida gets low 90's and high humidity, Arizona gets temps in the 100's and low humidity. But Texas offers the best of both worlds, high temps AND high humidity:) I was there once and lost 10 lbs in water weight.

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
lol you get use to it ;)

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
I like!!!

Bout time the admin of CADILLACforums got a CADILLAC!!! :D

I like the stock rims in chrome, like on ours........

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
Any opinions on the color?
That's my FAVORITE color for a Fleetwood! :D I'm quite partial to it. ;)

And I took mine to Florida (from New Hampshire) and back last year for vacation with my wife. Awesome car for doing that!

What year is it? Mileage? Looks sharp. :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts