Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a wild guess as to whom I am about to talk about? You got it! HRS. Now for as long as I can remember he has been a big time antagonist and an achor to this forum which is slowly but surely sinking into the abyss *sorry Sal but its the truth*. This place has as much credibility as Club Si has and for those of you who don't know about that place its the ricer capital on the internet. This place started out with all the right intentions of becoming as the website says, "The standard of the world wide web" but at some point down the line something happened. It went from the standard to the generic. And IMO it happened when HRS came onto the scene. Now 99.9% of my time as a member of this place I have spent my time in the lounge section, the versus section, and the road kills section. A lot of you cover the whole website so I'm sure you all have a much better understanding of what and who HRS is. He is a waste of bandwidth. When we first started out we had a lot of quality members here who contributed a lot of positive information to this website. Now we can't even have a thread without bickering for example my thread in the lounge area about if you could meet anybody from the forums who would it be. Everything was going great until guess who showed up and had to throw a jab in at Stoneage Caddy. Everytime he posts he tries to start a fight of some sort. In the Nissan Skyline thread in the lounge area me and scrouge didn't agree with davesdeville on what he was saying and we were going back and forth and scrouge did some name calling but nothing that would start a $hit storm, that is until HRS came into it. Davesdeville is more then capable of defending himself when it comes to a topic. Why HRS decided to come in and start crap with me and scrouge is beyond me. He said that we were "tag teaming" Dave. How so? Because two people were stating their feelings on the topic and backing them up? And then the next thing you and 2 or 3 pages later HRS managed to twist everything we said around, tried to instigate me by bringing up a grammer error I made earlier in the thread in every post he made, and kept on bringing up information that had zero to do with the topic at hand. What I want to know is why scrouge and RB managed to get banned but HRS is still around and kicking when he has been here for quite to long. Is it really that hard to click the ban button for him? Maybe a temporary ban to show him that were not going to put up with his BS anymore and to settle down? Anything!? But we ban scrouge and RB. They are not the problem here. HRS has been the problem for way to long now and I think somebody needs to hrow a set here and do something about it. Hey if the current admin's can't do it then give me a temporary admin title and I'll do it for ya. But HRS is a cancer that is eating away at this forum and its time for this place to do something about it. If you have anything you would like to say or add to this then be my guest. I have a nagging notion that this will be deleted or I will get banned or both. But in the end I could careless. I just feel sorry for all the members as well as the veteran members of this board to have to put up with HRS BS day in and day out and nobody has the balls to do anything about it. Sorry this was so long. I could careless if I didn't have correct grammer in this post but as long as my feelings are out there on the matter and they get out there for you all to agree or disagree on them.

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
I agree with what you are saying.

HRS is responsible for driving innumerable people away from this site, but no one with any authority cares. I suspect it's because they either secretly agree with him, or they are his friends.

It is absolutely unthinkable that Scourge could get banned without HRS being cut off as well. Scourge could be very acidic, but he did it with a sense of humour and was more often responding to attacks than being on the offense. Not like anyone cares. HRS, on the other hand, is a bully. Indiscriminately. (He can most likely read exactly what we're saying here, but I don't care.)

More and more, I no longer feel comfortable here as I once did, and I certainly don't feel like I'm getting my money's worth as a supporting member. Basically, this forum appears to be appropriate only for people with one type of political view. Anyone else is squashed and attacked personally by HRS and his henchmen. There's no balance because he scares everyone else away, or if they stand up to him, they get banned.

Or told publicly that they need help. That's getting money worth as a supporting member. You can only enjoy yourself here if you pay deference to certain's people's obvious personal views.

What do the sponsors think of such a site, where only some types of people are welcome? And the bullies can do what they want?

I like this forum, and I've met some great people here, but increasingly I am beginning to think I should ask Sal for a refund. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

That's just the way it is.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
guys remeber i threw the first jab at hotrod last night with the song remark in another thread ....now he made one back , that was fine ....but when he ****in upped the ante i damn near started a total ****in war again ....but damit i told sal i wouldnt...... so i back out like a weak little ****in bitch ....and im doing me best to get ralph to cool his jets ....

If i wasnt a mod , if i hadnt of promised sal .....i woulda took that mother ****er ,this whole site and myself down the ****in toilet if thats what it would take ....

**** hotrod and **** the horse he rode in on ....

you think i was kidding about wanting to meet him...THE **** I AM... ****in tie his ass up and break everyone of his ****ing fingers so we can get some ****ing peace and quiet around here .....

i think its been made very clear hotrod will never be banned or punished for anything becuse he doesnt do anything wrong ...we all just need to drop it and be like brett , and not give a shit about it ....its just the internet or something ......

its all my fault this time ....sorry guys.....

i feel much beatter now ....acutlly i was fine till i stumbled across this , got to talk to amy ....forgot all about that hotrod shit ...

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
i think its been made very clear hotrod will never be banned or punished for anything becuse he doesnt do anything wrong ...we all just need to drop it and be like brett , and not give a shit about it ....its just the internet or something ......

its all my fault this time ....sorry guys.....
HRS is probably reading this right now. And you are correct, he can say anything, ANYTHING, he wants and get away with it, because no one will stand up to him. Or is allowed to. It's not that Brett doesn't give a shit, it's that he agrees with HRS. They are friends, but scourge wasn't. That's all there is to it.

It's not your fault, Stoney, unless you too are mentally imbalanced, as HRS says. Maybe you should "seek professional help." :cool: That's what I tell all my "friends".

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Ralph said:
HRS is probably reading this right now. And you are correct, he can say anything, ANYTHING, he wants and get away with it, because no one will stand up to him. Or is allowed to. It's not that Brett doesn't give a shit, it's that he agrees with HRS. They are friends, but scourge wasn't. That's all there is to it.

It's not your fault, Stoney, unless you too are mentally imbalanced, as HRS says. Maybe you should "seek professional help." :cool: That's what I tell all my "friends".
ive talked to him he doesnt care , only reason he gets pissed off is becuse everyone starts argueing ....hotrod could call brett as ass grindin cockmaster and brett would NOT care ....brett is never offended by anything on the internet ....for me its just a matter of prinicpal , you say something , you say something .....just beacuse there is a few thouncand miles of wire keeping me from chokeing the ever loving shit out of HRS doesnt change how it looks to me

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
hotrod could call brett as ass grindin cockmaster and brett would NOT care ....brett is never offended by anything on the internet ....
Really? Never offended by anything? Then why is scourge banned? HRS offends, scourge offends. Only scourge gets banned by Brett. Explain.

HRS writes a hotheaded post, Brett says nothing. I write a hotheaded post, I get told to "seek help."

Explain.

Brett is friends with HRS. Doesn't seem to like me. Didn't like scourge. That appears to be the way it is. A personal thing.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Ralph said:
Really? Never offended by anything? Then why is scourge banned? HRS offends, scourge offends. Only scourge gets banned by Brett. Explain.

HRS writes a hotheaded post, Brett says nothing. I write a hotheaded post, I get told to "seek help."

Explain.

Brett is friends with HRS. Doesn't seem to like me. Didn't like scourge. That appears to be the way it is. A personal thing.
scourge is banned for contunueing to antagonize hotrod ...you were told to seek help , prolly for engageing hotrod ....like ive told you , were on the wrong side of this...

how its supposed to work is hotrod does whatever he wants , when he does whatever he wants it is not supposed to bother us becuse ....its the internet ....i tried it for 2 months ....maybe even three ....hotrod technicly never goes against the rules , he edits promptly leaveing you with the email alreat and them (the board) with the "post" ....hotrod never brakes the rules , you and i do becuse we dont let it go .....notice that hotrod only pisses off about 9 memebers total (wait 8) , the rest of the 30,000 members of cadillac forums LOVES hotrod , hes a wonderful asset to our place here ....its you and me that are the bad element

ive changed my mind , i think you and i will be next to be banned dude ....

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
how its supposed to work is hotrod does whatever he wants , when he does whatever he wants it is not supposed to bother us becuse ....its the internet ....i tried it for 2 months ....maybe even three ....hotrod technicly never goes against the rules , he edits promptly leaveing you with the email alreat and them (the board) with the "post" ....hotrod never brakes the rules , you and i do becuse we dont let it go .....notice that hotrod only pisses off about 9 memebers total (wait 8) , the rest of the 30,000 members of cadillac forums LOVES hotrod , hes a wonderful asset to our place here ....its you and me that are the bad element

ive changed my mind , i think you and i will be next to be banned dude ....
HRS never breaks the rules? Of course he does. There are tons of nasty posts from him, full of personal attacks and flames. But everyone looks the other way. Scourge often responded with some strong stuff, and yet he's the only one who's punished. Or wait, did RB get silenced? Hm. Coincidence?

HRS gets away with it because he scares everyone off, and they go someplace else. That's why there are only 8 members left whom he pisses off. Gothica is the prime example. If these people had stood up to him, it might be a different story. But we know what happens when you stand up to a bully in this forum.

·
Cadillac Maniac
13,753 Posts
I don't know anything about Scourge being banned because I didn't handle that. I banned RB today because he wouldn't agree to avoid posting political messages in the forum. If you want me to ban HRS, I will. Just give me a clear-cut reason that I can give him that he can't say, "Well then why aren't you banning so and so as well?"...

Thanks.. I'll be back in the morning...

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Administrator said:
I don't know anything about Scourge being banned because I didn't handle that. I banned RB today because he wouldn't agree to avoid posting political messages in the forum. If you want me to ban HRS, I will. Just give me a clear-cut reason that I can give him that he can't say, "Well then why aren't you banning so and so as well?"...

Thanks.. I'll be back in the morning...
Scourge should not have been banned. He was the only one who gave as good as he got. He often used strong words, but almost always in RESPONSE. Unlike HRS.

Why should HRS be banned? He is single-handedly responsible for running off uncountable people from this forum. And they do not return to defend themselves, because his flaming is endless. His attacks are rude and personal. Also basing this on the unprovoked comment towards me that he would "like to kick my ass" in the lounge on Blackouts new thread today about "Who would you like to meet from the forum." I couldn't believe when I saw that because it was posted before I was even on the forum today! Then he takes a shot at Stoney, and that was the limit! Totally unprovoked! Need evidence? It's easy enough to find more and more and more ...

"It must be really dark at your house, you dim wit!!"

"When you reattach your balls, just let me know."

"After you take your prozac, feel free to come back and participate civilly."

"F**K YOU, you little peice of sh!t!"

"You are using the typical whiner argument here. If you don't like my posts, make some yourself."

"Then e-mail the author and stop acting like a baby who can't have any candy for dinner."

"I couldn't have painted a better picture of your complete lack of faculties if I tried."

"Do they still teach reading comprehension in public school? Do you know why we 'quote' people? To keep our replies in context. Now go read that quote again in context, a$$bite."

"So in response your one sided criticsm of me, I say F#@K all of you!"

"I'm surprised it took you this long to post in daddies thread."

"Crowned by the king of trolls himself, Katshot. It's nice to see that you sent your little prince over here in your attempt to be the king."

"You mean you are on the verge of running away and hiding ONCE again? That would truly be great for many of us!!"

"If you want me to start laughing at your posts elsewhere, let me know. We already know how wonderful and full of youself you are, by reading your posts. Hell, I want to be just like you after reading your posts. The unfortunate thing about you and your evident lack of self-esteem, is that if someone asks you how to change a spark plug you give him your complete resume first, usually forgetting the posters question. Don't you have anyone around you in real life that can reaffirm your value? Is that really why you ran away from the Impala SS forum, because no one would kiss your a$$ and tell you how great you are? Or did some people see that your resume and your knowledge were a few feet apart?"

"But don't worry, I'm not as weak and scared of other opinions as you are."

"Hmm, a jerk with a chip on his shoulder trying to get people to leave? THAT'S SOUNDS LIKE YOU!!!"

"And sending your boy to add a voice, is now an old and tired tactic. Can't you accomplish your task on your own? Maybe you should grow up."

"If you can't provide us with a link for everyone to follow for themselves, then they too will see you for the liar that you are."

"I'm not sure if your daddy is scared, but he should once again be embarrassed by his behaviour."

"And your daddy is on record as saying that he's not a Cadillac enthusiast and that he has no desire to own one again. Maybe you both are in the wrong forum?"

"The fact is that you can't stand up to the adults here because you are way out of your league."

"Should I question your intelligence based on your failure to use capital letters and puncuation marks? Because if you can't properly write your response, why should I assume that you are qualified to pass the same judgement on another?"

"Actually I did, but they told me her med's should be kicking in anytime soon."

"Maybe you should try removing your pink little panties and replace it with a teflon thong for comfort you whiny little girl before you ever try to enter an adult conversation again."

"Oh wait, your a 'liberal' man speaking the 'liberal' truth. Which really means you are a little girl and you are full of crap!!"

"You stupid ignorant hillbilly!! Why don't you try reading the article, before you show the world how frickin' ignorant you really are!!"

"But then again, trolls like you aren't here to learn, your just here to show us how dumb you leftitists really are!!"

"If you are going to say things like this, then you better be extra careful with your facts. You brainless moron!!"

"As a scripture reading gentile, I probably know more about your supposed heritage than you do, so don't play the poor me I'm offended liberal crap with me."

"When are you going to stop whining like a girl and move on?"

"Your behaviour definitley wins in the most pathetic category!!"

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
scourge hasnt been banned. hes on probation. He will be back soon, but if he only posts crap, he'll be back on probation.

Ralph the fact that you posted all of those quotes is pretty scary. The fact that you dont think the same amount of crap exists from Scourge is even more scary.

You can think what you want about me, like stoney said I dont really care. But HRS is no friend of mine. Fell free to ask him, I ignore all the little reported post emails i get from him and i delete his PM's. I think he even made mention of it somewhere, saying I was a bad moderator in CI because I ignored his ridiculous complaints, although he didnt call them ridiculous.

As far as me telling you to seek help, I probably should have put that in a PM. But seriouslym you've taken this to such an extreme. You felt the need to quote HRS, just so Scourge could see his post. That is totally unneccessary and makes our jobs harder.

I think Sal layed down the gauntlet here, find something worth banning HRS over. Just dont make it something that 20 other people have done including yourself. If I had the time or was obssessed i could dig up a bunch of quotes from Scourge as well. So if it's just for flaming at a minimum HRS and Scourge has to go. Come on, lets get this list going...lets see how many people we can get rid of. I suppose we could add davesdeville pretty easily.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Does it matter how long the list is? If the person is detrimental to the membership as a whole, he should be made aware that his or her comments/actions on the forum are unwanted and if he or she persists, they will be banned.
It's no secret that I'm one of HRS's favorite targets. Have been for a long time. He's always been a pain in the butt. Matter of fact, I seem to remember that he DID get banned early on, didn't he? Unfortunately, he is not alone these days. There are many members here that are less than friendly and helpful. Many that I would say have little or no positive value here yet they remain, and thier numbers continue to grow. These are the people that are erroding the positive feel of the site, and are pushing ever more quality members into the ranks of ex-members or at the very least into posting far less.
The Admin MUST set the tone and so far the tone has been one of quantity over quality. It's a shame really. As one of the original members, I can say that the place is pretty much where I figured it would be. Big, overwhelming, cold, and unfriendly. It's gone from a nice comfortable small town feel to a big city feel. I for one prefer the country over the city. That's why you don't see me here much these days.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Brett said:
yeah, this is great stuff, this kind of stuff will make it easier for us to handle the issues around here. Stop complaining about problems when you are part of it.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=476984&postcount=105

Brett,
Don't be coy. You are no fool. You are very well aware that HRS has been a caustic entity here for as long as he's been here. You also know that Ralph has always been a quality guy that until recently has NOT been the kind of guy that engaged in the crap that HRS has always been the master of. Guys like Ralph "usually" just leave but for some reason, he's sticking it out and getting dragged down into the gutter with HRS. Your trying to point at Ralph as bad guy on the same level of HRS is insulting to him, and I think it's unfair.

·
Cadillac Maniac
13,753 Posts
It's in all your hands now, guys.. The "reputation" system has been enabled and you can ban yourselves into oblivion. When a member gets enough bad reputation, they automatically fall into a banned usergroup. This means that if enough people think the member is a problem, that member will go away. It may take some tweaking as time goes along but the system is in place.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If at this point in the game you think that enough people don't think HRS needs to be banned your only fooling yourself. There are so many people on here who are tired of this BS and want him gone that its not even funny. Why are you guys acting like this is a new thing and you are oblivious as to why everybody wants him banned?

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
you know what kat you are right, Ralph has only become troublesome recently whereas Scourge and HRS have been annoying for quite some time. So I apologize to Ralph for grouping him in with the other 2. As far as banning HRS, thats really up to Sal, Ive never banned anyone, despite rumors to the contrary and i dont really feel its my place. HRS has a way of bending the rules, so that hes not really doing anything more wrong than other people in the same thread, which makes him hard to single out. I will keep an eye on the lounge over the next few days and be more proactive abut stepping in. If its really as bad as you guys think, then we'll have to do something about it

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
ill add one thing. Anything i have done is for the benefit of the board. I have never made up anything or jumped to conclusions about anybody, i've tried to be as even handed as possible. There are lies all over this place about me now, lies in this thread. This might be the source of some of my frustration. Everyone thinks they can do a better job.....

·
Cadillac Maniac
13,753 Posts
There's been so much mudflinging that it's difficult to find a diffinitive "you started it". I've come very close to banning him in the past and he always manages to point out the fact that others are "in on it" as well.. Since I can't be around as much as most of you can be, maybe I should leave all of this to the capable hands of those who are here to see it first hand.

Police yourselves. You're all very capable now. This is your home. Do with it what you must. If you need somebody banned, you know what to do. You have the power.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
8 Participants
Ralph