Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am new around here and thought I should introduce myself. I own a 65 Deville and I am looking to get a 1988 Cimarron. (Just kinda want one... don't know why ;) )

I run a Nintendo Game website... it is brand new and not fully functional, but the Message Boards are very active.. you can cjeck it out if you like: http://www.playnintendo.com

Any other Cimarron enthusiasts around here? I am considering building a Cimarron website... anyone think this is a good idea? Or is it just going to be a waste of web-space? :)

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey Cadillac Penguin - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Tell us about the '65 DeVille - color, condition, mileage, mods, accessories, and...pictures. The Cimarron - not all that popular among the Cadillac faithful *but* don't let that stop you if you like them. Not sure how busy a Cimarron website would be but again - don't let that stop you.

So what does "Cadillac Penguin" mean?

Thanks for registering.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the Sandman said:
Hey Cadillac Penguin - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Tell us about the '65 DeVille - color, condition, mileage, mods, accessories, and...pictures. The Cimarron - not all that popular among the Cadillac faithful *but* don't let that stop you if you like them. Not sure how busy a Cimarron website would be but again - don't let that stop you.

So what does "Cadillac Penguin" mean?

Thanks for registering.
My '65 is in excellent condition, 64k miles, Sierra Gold. No mods, but all the ussual options... nothing super rare. I will try to post some pictures later on.

As for Cadillac Penguin... I use the handle Nintendo Penguin on my website. 1, because I am really into classic Nintendo Games and 2, I like Penguins. Since this is a Caddy Forum, I though it would be more appropriate to go by Cadillac Penguin.

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Well if you're going to get a Cimmaron, that's the year to get. It's the last year right? And at least it has a V6..

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard..... Thanks for signing up.......

A CIMARRON??? :confused: ....... J/K, to each their own.....

I have a super nintendo here at home...... I dont have any game system newer than that...... :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
elwesso said:
Welcome aboard..... Thanks for signing up.......

A CIMARRON??? :confused: ....... J/K, to each their own.....

I have a super nintendo here at home...... I dont have any game system newer than that...... :)
Thanks to everyone for the nice welcomes.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Cadillac Penguin said:
Thanks to everyone for the nice welcomes.
WELCOME. Penguins are funny animals BTW

Got any pics of your caddy. Don't know much about the Cim.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts