Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
STS-V
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 09 STS-V it has the K&N cold air intake. I have changed out the little credit card like throttle body sensor....but I keep having throttle issues.

Is there a full throttle body on this car. If so where is it....it looks like I don't have one with the K&N

Thanks,

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
70,711 Posts
The later STS-V is not in my mental database, but you might try subscribing the car to www.alldatadiy.com - it's the entire GM/Cadillac service manuals for THAT car, plus a lot more. It's much cheaper than the service DVD from www.helminc.com (if it's still in 'print").

Forget Haynes or Chilton - far, far too generic.

·
Registered
06 STS-V & 06 STS 4 (sold 2016)
2,744 Posts
You have one. It's where the Y comes together right by the firewall in the back (compared to standing in front of the car) of the supercharger.

It's a pain to get to.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 STS-V, 2004 Pontiac GTO, 2008 Pontiac G8 GT, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4
1,426 Posts
When you say little credit card like sensor, are you referring to the MAF up by the air filter?

Otherwise, your actual TB, as mentioned, is at the back, under the Supercharger/Intercooler, on the back side of the engine. Another "Y" pipe leads down to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts