Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1991 DeVille
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1991 Deville touring sedan that was involved in a accident. it didn't take to much damage but i would like it to look good again.

first off is the driver side mirror is busted (the whole thing not just the glass)
My question is can just the Mirror be replace or is the whole door going to have to be replaced?

·
Registered
1991 DeVille
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think it does have power folding mirrors but they are power mirrors as far as adjustment wise if that would be a factor too

·
Super Moderator
2010 DTS
87,941 Posts
You can replace the mirror, but you'll probably have to remove the inside door panel.

·
Registered
1991 DeVille
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you For the Information Ranger. while the door panel will be a pain to deal with its going to be alot easier then having to find a new door.

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
Much harder to change the whole door. THe door panel is easy. You can probably also just get away with pulling back the top corner of where the mirror is if you're careful. Even if you got a new door you'd probably have to take the door panel off to change the door anyway especially if it's a different color then what you have now.

·
Registered
03 STS
2,527 Posts
sttuly said the 91-93 touring sedans had folding mirrors. maybe he meant only the 93 models had that option. i think you would notice the mirrors moving after car was shut off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts