Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought the headrests that have the TV in them already.

sI am just trying to figure out where do I run the wiring? from Tv to PS2? where do I put the PS2?

How do I remove the headrests? Do I have to use a power converter for the Ps2? all that wire is gonna look sloppy

·
Registered
Cadillac
156 Posts
ok 87,
im the guy with the installed tv's and ps2.
My ps2 is slim so i put it in my glove.
my tv wires run down the seat and under the door panels all the way to the back of the glove where i got a Kenwood piece installed as u can read in my other forum for the specs.
I needed the Kenwood piece for the sound,
what are u gonna use for the sound to run through ur stereo?

let me know if u need anymore help dude.
peace

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok 87,
im the guy with the installed tv's and ps2.
My ps2 is slim so i put it in my glove.
my tv wires run down the seat and under the door panels all the way to the back of the glove where i got a Kenwood piece installed as u can read in my other forum for the specs.
I needed the Kenwood piece for the sound,
what are u gonna use for the sound to run through ur stereo?

let me know if u need anymore help dude.
peace
cool...I am starting to get the picture. but what did you do to power the PS2? and how did you connect your radio? are you using the factory radio?

I would love to put in a aftermarket radio.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
cool...I am starting to get the picture. but what did you do to power the PS2? and how did you connect your radio? are you using the factory radio?

I would love to put in a aftermarket radio.
he may have had the to install a power out let, he used a Kenwood KOS-A200 for the sound, and he has the stock radio

hope thats right:D

·
Registered
Cadillac
156 Posts
yah i use my stock radio cause of that kenwood piece, it runs through my oem radio, its ausefull piece, i even have a usb outlet that runs through my factory deck too for ipods or psp's whatever.

to power the ps2 i used a 12v adapter that the installer i think sodered to the car lighter, so i can have my ps2 on when my car isnt and not kill battery power.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yah i use my stock radio cause of that kenwood piece, it runs through my oem radio, its ausefull piece, i even have a usb outlet that runs through my factory deck too for ipods or psp's whatever.

to power the ps2 i used a 12v adapter that the installer i think sodered to the car lighter, so i can have my ps2 on when my car isnt and not kill battery power.

Yeah, I have a 2005 so I dont have a Kenwood piece and the Ipod connections:mad: !!!!!

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
156 Posts
exactly lima, and damn that priced dropped on it since i bought it. lol.

Hey Vert, the Kenwood piece is bought seperatly, it allows my ps2 or ipod to run right through my factory deck, displaying the info on my factory deck screen.
If u want more info on it just go to the kenwood website and search for it, it will describe everything about it.
and for the price for it on ebay now, its a must buy man.
I don't know anyother way you can run the sound for your tv's unless you have a aftermarket deck in ur caddy.
let me know if u need more help dude.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts