Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
CTS 03
1,765 Posts
Your battery is four years old now and the life of those are 5 yrs so I recommend replacing the battery now to eliminate it as the culprit. If the problem continues, there may be a higher than normal current draw. There is an amp in the lower corner in the trunk, somtimes those get wet due to trunk leaks, check for mosture in the low corners of the trunk. Then it's a matter of pulling fuses one at a time to fine where the draw is comming from.

·
Registered
CTS 03
1,765 Posts
No, there is no fuse box in the trunk, but the Amp is there and sometimes it gets wet. my suggestion was to pull the fuses one at a time and see if the current draw drops. I still think the battery is at the end-of-life and can't operate the accessories for a long period of time. these are all just my best guess, I'm not an expert. i hope these ideas get you close to the solution.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.