Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking at buying Diablo Delta Force rims and I know that they are 20x8.5 with a +40mm offset. I'm planning on running them on 245/35/20 tires, do you guys think I will rub in the back if I have 2 ppl back there?? If so, should I go with 235/35/20 or 245/30/20 to fix this??

-Brian

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys...looks like I'm gonna go ahead and get those, thanks for the help. And sorry dup's Cadi...18's just don't cut it for me :)

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
+40 offset will be fine. i've got 22 x 8.5 with a +38 offset and no problems what so ever!!

also, you should be fine w/ the 35 series tires... but i would go with the 30 series for a better look IMO

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Go to a body shop and get the rear fenders rolled. Less than 100 bucks saves you some major heartburn! The weight of 2 People in the back will bite into the tires when you hit some dips on the highway. Stick with the 20's but you will probably want to upgrade your rotors soon after.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
Go to a body shop and get the rear fenders rolled. Less than 100 bucks saves you some major heartburn! The weight of 2 People in the back will bite into the tires when you hit some dips on the highway. Stick with the 20's but you will probably want to upgrade your rotors soon after.
thats the caveman way:D, you do not need to get your fenders rolled unless the people in the back are like 300 pounds each.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts