Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, I feel stupid cuz I'm good at fixin everybody elses cars but my cadillac. My sevice soon light used to come on intermittantly, but now my service now light is steady on, I pushed off and warmer and got these codes: F10, E30, E44, F85, F47, I need to know what these codes mean, I need to decode it, cuz the light kinda worries me,it runs great, cept I have almost trashed the trans from burnouts and hard launches, but.........I need help, please!!!! Thank you!! I had alldatadiy, but I forgot my username and password, and they wont send em cuz I forgot both..

·
Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
1,164 Posts
Tractor Boy said:
Hey yall, I feel stupid cuz I'm good at fixin everybody elses cars but my cadillac. My sevice soon light used to come on intermittantly, but now my service now light is steady on, I pushed off and warmer and got these codes: F10, E30, E44, F85, F47, I need to know what these codes mean, I need to decode it, cuz the light kinda worries me,it runs great, cept I have almost trashed the trans from burnouts and hard launches, but.........I need help, please!!!! Thank you!! I had alldatadiy, but I forgot my username and password, and they wont send em cuz I forgot both..
Try here:

http://myweb.accessus.net/~090/dtcobd1.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts