Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crying2:

I made the request on 8/23, did not actualy get dered until the 26. Thought I order black raven with Titanimum and ebony accents. What actually got ordered was Ebony/Ebony nunance. The GM did not confirm with me prior to pushing the send button.( He left a voice mail on a SAT afternoon for a fax number for confirmation fax number) Of course being a sat I was not at home and did not get the message until after the five o'clock deadline. Confirmend with my salesperson on the following Monday and of course everything was allright NOT. The only reason I found out today some 2 weeks later is that I saw on the dealer's site that they had a CTS in with the interior I (thought) ordered since I had yet to see it in person. This is after the ribbing I took from hubby,,,,anyway another more computer litterate sales woman helped me out the status of my CTS low and behold when looking at the print out did I see the error. Went to the GM on it and he swears that this is what I ordered did everything but call me a liar and :banghead:no changes can be made...very snarky and disrespectfully...not a happy camper......

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Ask them to Dealer Trade for the car you want. Unless you signed something with all the options listed including the black interior, or some other form that specifically stated that your deposit is non-refundable then the car isn't yours until you drive it over the curb.

Good luck, and keep us updated.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Tell them to reorder you a car.

I have done that for people that wanted a change in color.

You have to keep the customer happy

·
Registered
Cadillac
327 Posts
Yea, just tell them to change your order or fix it, you are legally allowed to take back your deposit too. What are they going to do about it? They may give you a hard time, but I'm sure they'll try to make things right before you leave the lot...and I'm sure a little name-dropping (of the closest competitor Caddy dealer) may light a fire under their butt to get it right when you say "Ok, I'll take my deposit back and take it over to [insert competitor name here] where they won't screw up my order and call me a liar all in the same day"

·
Registered
1989 Cadillac Brougham 2003 Cadillac Seville SLS
184 Posts
It's not like they can't sell the car once they get it in anyway. Why don't they just order you a new one?!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts