Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off my car did not come with xm radio. i wanted to add sirius so i added the "t" wire from radios and more, but what i am wondering is where is everyone mounting the satellite radio, and where are they mounting the antenna. i really dont want to run the antenna outside the car, i was thinking on puttin it on the inside rear window, where the stock one is located... is that good or no??? but my main concern is about where to mount the sirius satellite radio module in my car, because i noticed the the wire from radios and more is not long at all.... please help.... thanx in advacne...
kevin

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Luxury Sport
69 Posts
I mounted my Sirius in the bin under the armrest. I have the old Audiovox PNP2 and it fits perfectly in there. I have always just used the fm tuner for it and it works great.

·
Registered
Cadillac
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont think my wire reaches that far, and i kinda didnt want it visible... i was orignially thinking about putting it behind the radio, but i dunno if it will fit at all, and i think im gonna have to exten the wires a bit that i have recieved from radios and more... any other people hae any ideas???
thanks kevin

·
Registered
2003 CTS
228 Posts
I think I read on here someone put it in the glove box. It's not like anything of use can be fit in there anyway.

What wire did you get from Radio's and More? is there a link? I'm thinking about doing the same but I haven't seen the product from that I need yet.

·
Registered
Cadillac
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its the cable from radiosandmore.com, i believe it is the one for the cts/srx satellite radio, all the wire is, is a t-harness, connecting your existing cables into one, and a plug that runs to the satellite radio....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts